Sometimes life can get really noisy with all the different demands, opportunities, responsibilities and distractions competing for our attention.
Amidst all this chaos, it can be a real challenge to remember who the source of everything we need is, and create space to be refreshed in His presence through prayer and worship.
In this episode I’m joined by my amazing friend miss Valerie Woerner, who is a wife, mom of two girls, author of The Finishing School and Owner of Val Marie Paper Company, to discuss how busy women today can learn to cut cut through the noise of everyday life and find fullness in the presence of the Lord.
As you listen in I hope you’ll be encouraged to take purposeful action in your own prayer life so that you can begin enjoying the abundant life God created you to live, in relationship with Him!
What You'll Hear:
- How being a self-proclaimed hypochondriac led to Val creating her first prayer journal, and starting Val Marie Paper Company
- Why focus is so important to productivity and cutting through the noise of daily life
- A breakdown of the different ways to approach prayer and cultivate an intentional prayer life
- How to use a tool like Val's guided prayer journal to get purposeful about prayer
- All about Val's newest project, a new book set to release in Spring of 2019 called Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday (and why you'll want to put it at the top of your wish list if you're a mama!)
Links & References:
- Val Marie Paper Company
- The Finishing School
- Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday
- Prayer Journals
- Follow Val on Instagram
All About Valerie:
Valerie Woerner is owner of Val Marie Paper and is currently writing her second book, Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday, releasing in the Spring of 2019. Her mission is to create practical tools and content, including her original 6-month prompted prayer journal, that equip women to cut through the noise of everyday life and find fullness of life in the presence of the Lord. She's married to her best friend, turned business partner, turned heart-throb, Tyler and has two girls, Vivi and Vana, that add lots of giggles and dancing to her life.
We Appreciate You!
Ps - if you loved the show, come on over and leave a quick rating and review, which will help other women just like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement!