Happy New Year and WELCOME to the brand new Simply, Life on Purpose Podcast! I'm so glad you're here.
As we begin this fresh, new year I'm sharing some simple strategies to help you take ownership of your life and map out a game plan to make what matters happen this year.
I hope you enjoy and walk away feeling encouraged and inspired to make this year your most intentional yet!
What You'll Hear:
- Why it's so important to spend time in quiet, purposeful fellowship with the Lord at the end and beginning of every year
- The power of reflection and how it can help you make decisions about where you're going in the year ahead
- How to get clear on exactly what matters most to you and in the specific season of life you're in
- Why you should pause to assess where you're at, so you can decide exactly where you want to go from here
- How to choose a theme word to help you simplify where you're focusing your efforts this year (and I'm sharing the word I chose for 2018!)
- How to effectively map out good, meaningful goals that will get you closer to where you want to be and the kind of life you want to live
- Why you need accountability if you want to be effective in achieving everything you want to this year
- An encouraging reminder to keep your eyes on your own purposeful path, and avoid letting comparisons steal your joy in 2018
Links & References:
Ready To Live On Purpose This Year?
Work through the pages of this (free!) purposeful year planning workbook to take ownership of your life and map out how you will make what matters happen this year.
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.