It can be all too easy to get distracted and stuck focusing on all the things we don’t like about our season, causing us to miss out on the fullness of what God wants to do in, throughand for us in each season.
In this episode we are going to explore what it means and looks like to both honor and embrace the season of life we are in.
My hope is that this episode will help open your eyes to the beauty, blessings and high calling of your season, and that you would be inspired to focus on making the most of each and every moment.
What You'll Hear:
- Why understanding the purpose of your season is SO important to making the most of it
- How to determine what kind of season you're in, and what the purpose of it is
- Why our priorities need to change from season to season to reflect what's actually important
- The impact that our expectations can have on how we experience each season of our lives
- How to honor the limitations of each season instead of fighting against them
- Why an attitude adjustment is often necessary to make the most of each season
- A practical tip for keeping things in perspective so you can persevere through anything
Links & References:
- Ecclesiastes 3:1 - For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
- James 1:2-4 - Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.
- Galatians 6:9 - So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.
- Romans 8:28 - And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
Craving some community with like-minded women?
Come join us in the Simply Life on Purpose Facebook community, where just women like you gather every day to be encouraged in their journey to live on purpose for God's glory.
The best part? It's totally free! All you have to do is click the button below to request to join. See you soon!
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.