Summer is right around the corner, so in this episode we’re going to unpack some practical ways to be intentional in how you spend this season with your family, to maximize fun and memory-making, while minimizing the stresses and strains that often come from seasonal transitions.
What You'll Hear:
- Why it's important to plan and prepare for what matters in life
- My recommendations for adjusting your rhythms and routines for the summer
- How a summer bucket list can help you and your family be intentional about making what matters happen this summer
- How to create and prioritize a summer bucket list with your family
- My recommendations for how to prioritize and structure your time
- How to map out your schedule to find space for the things on your bucket list
- The importance of leaving white space in your life
Links & References:
Want to Dig Deeper? Join us in the Sisterhood!
The Simply Life on Purpose Sisterhood, an online monthly membership community created to give listeners like you the tools, action steps, and community you need to finally get unstuck, make progress toward your goals and live your best life, for God’s glory!
Ready to live on purpose, but don't know where to start?
Grab your FREE Purposeful Life Toolkit, filled with all my favorite resources that will help you live on purpose in your faith, wellness, marriage, motherhood, and more
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.