Taking care of ourselves as women, wives, moms, business owners and beyond is kind of essential...but if we're being honest, oftentimes it gets pushed to the back burner.
It's so easy to fall into a bad habit of saying "yes" to everything and everyone before taking care of even our most basic needs.
But sister, it's time we put a stop to that nonsense right here, right now.
In this episode I'm breaking down what exactly self care really means, why it's so important, and some practical tips for actually making it happen.
What You'll Hear:
- What exactly I mean when I say self care
- Why self care is so important (and why you're the one responsible for making it happen!)
- All the ways practicing self care can benefit you and your life
- Why self care requires practice
- Practical tips for figuring out how to take care of yourself, and what to do to actually make it happen
Ready to organize your life with Trello?
In this power-packed course I'll teach you exactly how to set up and use Trello, PLUS give you access to all nine of my personal Trello board templates to help you get started planning, organizing, and managing all the things in your own life (in just a few short hours!)
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.