In this episode I am joined by my dear friend, writer, author, and former Purposeful Home Podcast co-host Allie Casazza to explore the incredible, life-changing power of clearing out the excess in our lives to create space to live the free, unburdened, abundant lives God has created us for.
You'll hear Allie share how learning how to embrace a lifestyle of less had led to living a life of so much more than she could have ever dreamed of, as well as some practical tips and strategies that you can go implement in your life today.
What You'll Hear:
- Allie’s personal story of the life-changing power of decluttering and simplifying
- How getting rid of her stuff saved her motherhood and paved the way for a more abundant life
- The connection between our stuff and stress levels
- Where to begin in your own decluttering journey
- Allie’s best tips and hacks for decluttering in practical, impactful ways
- How to let go of rules and legalism as you learn to embrace a life of less
Links & References:
Want to go all in with decluttering?
If you're ready to uncover a life of peace, joy, freedom and fulfillment by getting rid of the stuff that's weighing you down, check out Your Uncluttered Home, Allie's step-by-step guide to transforming your life by simplifying your home.
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.