In honor of Father's Day later this week, I thought I would bring my sweet hubby on the show to talk about how we as women can be intentional in supporting and encouraging our kids' dads in the role of their fatherhood.
I know I wouldn't be the mother that I am without the support and encouragement of my husband, and therefore recognize what an important opportunity it is for me to build him up in the same way so he is able to be the best father he can be.
What You'll Hear:
- Practical examples of how you can work to support and encourage your kids' dad
- Why covering your child's dad in prayer is so important and impactful
- The power of building up your child's dad with positive, life-giving words and actions
- How to leverage your differences and be a team player
- Why we believe you'll find what you look for, and what you focus on multiplies
- The importance of honoring and speaking highly of your child's father to others
- How to approach differences (especially the hard ones!) from a place of respect and compromise
Links & References:
Want to Dig Deeper? Join us in the Sisterhood!
The Simply Life on Purpose Sisterhood is an online monthly membership community created to give listeners like you the tools, action steps, and community you need to finally get unstuck, make progress toward your goals and live your best life, for God’s glory!
Want to live with intention, but don't know where to start?
Grab this FREE toolkit, filled with all my favorite resources to help you live on purpose in every area of your life!
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.