In honor of Mother’s Day, this episode is going to be all about pouring life and encouragement into you right where you’re at in your motherhood.
In John 10:10 Jesus said, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full,” and in Galatians 5:1 it says, “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.”
Mamas, we were created to live in the freedom of abundant life in Jesus Christ….so why do we struggle so much with feeling overwhelmed, burnt out, trapped and enslaved by our own lives?
I believe it’s possible for you to walk in freedom and joy in your motherhood, and today I’m going to tell you how.
What You'll Hear:
- Why I believe moms were created to walk in freedom and joy
- The real reason moms struggle with overwhelm and burnout
- How our misguided pursuits keep us stuck and drowning in our own lives
- The true definition of dysfunction (and how it might be showing up in your life!)
- The cost of comparison in our motherhood journey
- A call to action to CHANGE the way you're doing motherhood
- Encouraging truth about your purpose in life and motherhood
- Practical steps to finding your freedom and joy
Links & References:
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas Kempis
- Encouraging Affirmations for Motherhood
- The Purposeful Life Toolkit
- John 10:10 - “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”
- Galatians 5:1 - “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.”
- Matthew 16:25 - “If you try to hang onto your life you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it.”
- John 15:16 - “I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name.”
- 1 Timothy 1:9 - “For God has called us with a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before time began.
- Hebrews 6:10 - “He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for other believers, as you still do.”
Are you ready do life differently?
Grab your FREE Purposeful Life Toolkit, filled with resources that will help you live with focus, intention and joy in your faith, wellness, marriage, motherhood, and everything else in between.
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.