One of the least sexy, but most transformational things I've done to simplify and streamline my life is create and maintain systems to keep #allthethings running as smoothly as possible.
I often get asked, "What do you mean when you talk about rhythms, routines and systems and how can they help me simplify my life?"
So, in this episode I'm breaking down exactly how you can create simple systems to increase your productivity and efficiency, decrease stress, make what matters most happen, and feel good about the way you're showing up in your life!
Are you ready? Let's DO this!
What You'll Hear:
- Examples of 7 key areas your life that can be simplified by creating systems
- How I've implemented systems in these areas to give you practical ideas
- Simple steps to follow to create some new systems of your own
- How asking specific questions can help you solve problems
- The Japanese concept of "kaizen" and why it's important to be continually improving your systems
Links & References
- Ep. 01: How to Plan Your Year with Purpose
- Ep. 05: How to Reset Your Habits & Rhythms
- Ep. 16: How to Run Your Home Like a Boss with Kendra Hennessy
- Mother Like a Boss with Kendra Hennessy
- Ep. 36: How to Simplify Meal Planning with Natasha Red
- Ep. 37: Time Management Tips for an Intentional Life
- Simplify with Trello Course
Ready to organize your life with Trello?
In this power-packed course I'll teach you exactly how to set up and use Trello, PLUS give you access to all nine of my personal Trello board templates to help you get started planning, organizing, and managing all the things in your own life (in just a few short hours!)
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with The Better Life Project™.