Recently, I've been getting lots of questions about life coaching since I've shared on multiple occasions that I've been working with one for the past 6+ months.
Questions like, "What led you to start working with a coach?" and "What exactly is life coaching?" or "How do you find a good life coach?" have been among the top things I'm asked.
So, I decided to bring in one of my dearest friends Diana Kerr (who also happens to be a Certified Professional Life Coach!) to chat and answer all of these questions, and so much more!
If you’ve ever had questions about life coaching or been interested in learning more, this episode is sure to answer some of those questions and help you determine what steps to take to find a coach who will help you live the most purposeful and fruitful life possible.
What You'll Hear:
- Diana's journey of battling rheumatoid arthritis, anxiety and perfectionism since high school, and how it led to her passion for coaching other women
- The difference between life coaching and counseling
- Why all coaches are different (and that’s GOOD thing!)
- Examples of the different kinds of coaches you could work with
- How working with a life coach can impact your life
- Why God didn’t design you to figure life out on your own
- How determining what you're looking for will help you find the right coach
- The #1 reason life coaching will benefit you, no matter what season or stage of life you're in
Links & References:
- Free Workbook: 3 Lies about Time Christian Women Tell Themselves & 3 Truths That Will Set You Free
- 1-on-1 Coaching with Diana
- Diana's Bold, Intentional Life Group Coaching Program
- Follow Diana on Instagram
- Lara Casey, Founder of Cultivate What Matters on Life Coaching
- Val Woerner, Founder of Val Marie Paper, on Life Coaching
All About Diana:
Diana Kerr is a Certified Professional Life Coach on a mission to help go-getter Christian chicks break free from overwhelm and design their time + life for what matters most. Diana lives in Milwaukee, WI, with her husband, Kyle, and their son, Harrington. Visit dianakerr.com to learn more about Diana and explore her free tips and resources on intentional living.
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.