I believe we were created to do life together, but in today’s digital culture, despite being more connected than ever, it can be really difficult to foster and maintain true connections with people.
In this episode I’m going to share a handful of ways to get really intentional about cultivating community right where you’re at, so you can begin enjoying all of the many gifts that having a thriving community will bring to your life.
What You'll Hear:
- My personal confession (I'm not naturally great at community!)
- Why you have to take initiative to prioritize connection
- The importance of cultivating well-rounded community
- Why you should start praying for and over your relationships
- How to set and communicate boundaries in your relationships
- The power of transparency & vulnerability in building community
- Why building community takes courage (do it afraid!)
- Why you should start giving what you want to receive
- The importance of encouraging your tribe in truth & love
- All about The Simply, Life on Purpose Sisterhood (NOW OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT UNTIL 1/31)
Links & References:
Ready to grow in community this year?
This is your official invitation to come join us in The Sisterhood, a monthly membership community designed to give women like you the tools and support you need to flourish & thrive in all areas of your life. But hurry - doors are closing soon
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.