So often as women in this modern culture we find ourselves believing lies about who we are, how we're supposed to live, and what we're supposed to do with our lives.
In this episode we are going to explore some practical steps you can take to discover who it is that God created YOU to be, so you can begin to let go of anything hindering the freedom you've been given to be who you already are.
What You'll Hear:
- Why life isn't about "who" you are, but rather "whose" you are
- How to avoid the frustration that comes from looking for identify outside of God's design
- Why understanding who God made you to be will set you FREE from trying to be anything else
- How to make choices that are in alignment with who God created you to be
- The life-changing power of learning to be who you already are
- Practical ways to discover who God created you to be
- How understanding your personality, strengths and spiritual gifts can help you step into everything God has planned for your life
- Scriptures that will help you stay rooted and grounded in God's truth surrounding your purpose and identity
Links & References:
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.