Last week we discussed how our words have the power to transform how we see ourselves and experience life, and in today’s episode we’re continuing the conversation as we discuss how to speak life over our children.
If (like me!) you’ve ever struggled to use life-giving, positive language with your kids, my hope is that this episode would give you both the encouragement and the tools you need to grow in this area - starting TODAY!
What You'll Hear:
- Why the words we think and speak are SO tremendously powerful
- How the words we speak to and about our kids become what our kids believe about themselves
- The dangers of not being intentional and careful about the language we use with our kids
- Why we have the power and authority to choose the kind of language we will use with our kids
- Why you have to lead by example by getting grounded in truth yourself
- Practical steps for instilling life-giving truth in your kids
- Examples of affirmations to speak over your kids
- Why it's important to "train them in the way they should go" [Proverbs 22:6]
- How to avoid making negative language withdrawals
Links & References:
Download a Free List of Affirmations for Your Kids!
Are you ready to commit to instilling a strong foundation of life and truth in your kids?
Click below to grab a list of life-giving affirmations for speak over your kids, PLUS a worksheet for them to write their own.
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.