The way you think and speak about yourself matters - so much more than you may even realize.
In this episode we are going to talk about the life-changing power of words, or more specifically, how the words you use to describe yourself and your circumstances have the power to literally shape the reality you experience in your life.
If you’ve ever struggled with negative self talk or hard circumstances, my prayer is that you will find the hope and practical encouragement that you need to begin changing the narrative of your life and embracing the abundant life God has created you to enjoy.
What You'll Hear:
- Why the words we think and speak are SO tremendously powerful
- 3 ways the enemy will try to keep you distracted and believing lies that keep you from experiencing the fullness of life God created you for
- Practical steps to begin renewing your mind and heart with life-giving truth
- My personal account of how changing my language set me free from decades of struggling with chronic depression and anxiety
- Examples of lies that we believe, and truths that can be used to combat those lies
- Why no lie you're believing or battle you're facing is too big for God
Download a Free List of Daily Affirmations!
Are you ready to renew your mind, heart and soul with life-giving truth?
Click below to grab a list of daily affirmations to print and recite to yourself every day.
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.