A few days ago (on February 4th to be exact!) I celebrated my 28th trip around the sun, so to keep the fun going today’s episode will be dedicated to sharing a little bit about this person you listen to in your earbuds every week!
You’ll hear tons of things you’ve probably been wondering about me (and probably several more you never cared about!) and if you want things to get REALLY interesting, hop on over to my free Facebook group for the “Ask Me Anything” Q&A I’ll be hosting this week in honor of my birthday.
Absolutely nothing is off limits, and I can’t WAIT to answer your questions!! Ok, let’s dive in.
What You'll Hear:
- All about my family and personal life
- Background info on my childhood and how I grew up
- Interesting tidbits you might not have known about me
- What I wanted to be when I grew up
- Some of my favorite things
- The hardest thing I've ever done
- Some things on my bucket list
- What I'm most proud of in my life
- And SO much more!
Links & References:
- Simply Life on Purpose Community (our free Facebook group!)
- Allie Casazza
- The Purposeful Home Podcast Ep 05: Happy Birthday Kelsey!
- It’s Complicated
- The Day After Tomorrow
- Independence Day
- San Andreas
- This Is Us
- Awaken: 90 Days with the God Who Speaks (my devotional)
- Cultivate What Matters Write the Word Journal
- Val Marie Paper Prayer Journal
- Ep 05: How to Reset Your Habits & Routines
Come join the FREE online community!
Looking to connect with other amazing women on a journey to find freedom, joy and fulfillment by living on purpose + creating space for what matters most? Come join us in the free Facebook group...we can't wait to do life with you.
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.