Time and time again, one of the biggest struggles I hear modern women sharing today is that meal planning and preparation can often feel frustrating and overwhelming.
In today's episode I'm joined by my friend Natasha Red, a wife, mama of two and creator of The Seasonal Meal Planner, to discuss practical ways to simplify the process of feeding ourselves and our families.
Natasha believes God is expanding His Kingdom through simple meals shared around the table and she wants to see women everywhere equipped with the tools to make both cooking and practicing hospitality less stressful.
What You'll Hear:
- How Natasha's difficult transition into motherhood led her to create a resource to help other women simplify the process of meal planning
- How taking the time to implement simple systems can massively reduce overwhelm by reducing decision fatigue
- Why eating seasonally will simplify your life, save you money, and improve your health
- Natasha's 3 best tips to help you simplify your meal planning TODAY
- How to be intentional about practicing hospitality, no matter what season of life you're in
Links & References:
- Natasha's Website
- The Seasonal Meal Planner (2019 Edition Releases August 8th!)
- 5-Day FREE Meal Planning Course
- 5-Day FREE Hospitality Devotional Series
- #nrmealprepsaturday (follow on Instagram for meal prep inspiration!)
- Kelsey's Simplify with Trello mini-course
All About Natasha:
Natasha Red is a wife, mom of two, business owner and creator of The Seasonal Meal Planner, with a passion for helping women organize their meal plan and create an intentional plan for hospitality. She believes God is expanding His Kingdom through simple meals shared around the table and wants to see women everywhere equipped with the tools to make both cooking and practicing hospitality less stressful. She loves a big cup of hot tea, a good book, slow living and seasonal rhythms.
We Appreciate You!
If you loved the show, come on over and leave a rating and review, which helps other women like you get connected with the Simply, Life on Purpose movement.