I can’t believe it’s already October! This year feels like it’s blown by, but as I sit here and look back on everything that’s happened over the last several months, I’m not surprised (and also SUPER grateful for the growth I see!)
Here’s a peek at the personal and professional goals I’ve set for this month, so I have some built in accountability and to let you see the process I follow that helps me be way more purposeful and productive with my time.
This Month’s Goals:
1. Start a local monthly book club (click here to email me if you’re in the Charlotte area and want to join us!)
2. Restart our weekly fellowship group
3. Plan our 10-year anniversary trip
4. Create webinar to build email list
5. Launch The Better Life Blueprint (coming October 23rd!)
6. Set up Beautycounter funnel
7. Work ahead with ongoing content production
1. Special time with kids (alternate each week)
2. Weekly planning session (personal and business)
3. Weekly meal planning
4. Weekly bookkeeping (personal and business)
5. Process email (personal and business)
6. Complete weekly cleaning checklist
1. Devotion and worship - currently reading through The Better Mom Devotional
2. Exercise and stretch - this is my favorite quick workout app
4. Journaling - rewrite goals, reflect on growth, cultivate gratitude, write out prayers
5. Homeschool 4-5x/week - we started off strong, but got a little inconsistent the last 2 weeks
Next month I’ll be back to share new goals for November and let you know how well I stuck to this month’s intentions, which goals I accomplished, and what (if anything) slipped through the cracks.
What big goals and intentions are YOU setting for yourself this month? Share them in the comments below…or better yet, come share them with us in The Better Life Project Facebook Community so we can cheer you on and hold you accountable!